* Information for 17th December 2021 unvaccinated restrictions at bottom of page
Cancellations made by guest prior to departure date will incur a cancellation fee:
– Cancellations 48+ hours prior to departure – 10% Cancellation Fee
– Cancellations 24 – 48 hours prior to departure – 20% Cancellation Fee
– Cancellation or No Show on day of tour – 100% Non-refundable
– Cancellations made by 1770 LARC! Tours for unforeseen circumstances are fully refundable.
For reservations during 26 Dec – 4 Jan: Cancellations made within 48 hours of departure – 100% non-refundable;
Cancellations outside 48 hours – 20% cancellation fee.
Extenuating circumstances that require 1770 LARC! Tours or guest/s to cancel tours would result in credit vouchers issued for future travel. This policy relates to pandemics including COVID-19 and other extenuating circumstances. If you are unwell on your tour day you cannot travel. Community safety and peace of mind is paramount to 1770 LARC! Tours.
Child 4 -14
Infant 0 – 3
Student – Valid Australian Student ID Holder
Concession – Valid Australian Seniors Card Holder
Due to Australian Building Standards Children under the age of 8 years are not permitted to enter the Bustard Head Lighthouse Tower.
All our tours have minimum guest participation requirements and may be cancelled/transferred depending on the number of guests participating. In this event best efforts will be made to provide advance notice.